Our highly skilled Career Developers can help your consumers achieve their employment goals, though our career development and job placement services that can include:
• Career goals and job skills development — We help consumers define the types of jobs that match their skills and needs, whether it’s their first job or they’re returning to work.
• Interview skills development — Practice interviews and support during the interview process.
• Résumé and application skills — Consumers learn how to adapt their résumés to each opportunity and how to use online application systems.
• Employer networking — Consumers gain access to COVA’s established network of employers.
• Screened job leads — We review and select leads that match your consumers’ goals.
• Job site coaching — COVA is there to help with the transition to work.
To make a referral or for more information, contact Jonathan Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-291-0193.